Install Webroot on Multiple Computers
Most of us use multiple devices to connect in the online space. This makes it important for each of these devices to be protected. Webroot antivirus solutions can be simultaneously used on several computers or devices, be it for home or business. With new virus codes coming into existence each day, it is essential to employ an efficient antivirus program for every device. Read on to understand how you can install Webroot antivirus on various gadgets with the following steps.
Instructions for Webroot Install
This antivirus can be installed on more than one device or computer. If you wish to Install Webroot on Second Computer then here is how you can do it.
- First, you need to ensure that you have the unique alphanumeric code with you in duplicate. The code will look something like FV89-HBGF-B789-C432-K978.
- Next, you will have to make sure that the computer, on which you wish to set up Webroot, is connected to the internet. This is essential for a smooth installation process.
- You will also have to get a copy of your Webroot product by accessing www.webroot.com/install.
- Next, you will have to download and run the executable files of the new installer on the new system.
- As the next step, you will have to enter the unique key code to complete the installation process.
- A primary introductory PC scan will take place as a part of the installation process.
- Post this scan, you will have to reboot your PC for Webroot to start functioning.
Install Webroot on New Computer
If you have recently purchased a new computer, you can Webroot install on it as well by following the above-mentioned guidelines. Follow the steps to guard your PC against all kinds of threats. If you face any problem at any stage. You can simply dial a toll-free number and speak to customer care executives for assistance.